Monday 14 March 2011

Ham Radio Nation - find me there!

You know what I'm talking about. The ham friends are often not the same as the other friends. In the social media (Facebook, Twitter and stuff) you are networked with friends and relatives that have no clue about the ham jargon you are posting. Your nice DX catches and shack pics go mostly unnoticed, and people just think you are a geek, neard or whatever.

Recently I found Ham Radio Nation, a new social medium for Radio Amateurs. Log in there and get appreciation for stuff that you create, achieve, write etc. You'll immediately get friends there. It's loaded of nice functionalities for people that like to communicate. I've found Ham Radio Nation to be especially fun for finding and networking with people I have been in contact with on the air.

Send me a friend request there!

No comments:

Post a Comment